What's the company culture at Marketo?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Marketo?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Marketo?

Reply - Report abuse

Happy @ Marketo in San Mateo, California

33 months ago

Marketo has an open office environment, no cubes. Dress code is casual although but most on the sales team tend to wear business casual wear, it's not required though. I'm personally on the sales team and we do go out to lunch and the occasional happy hour. Some team members have family to go home to so after a hard day of work they, understandably, are just looking to go home for some quality time with loved ones.

Typical day in the life of a Marketo account executive: First thing to-do once in the office: coffee... lots of it! Marketo does offer free snacks such as cereal, yogurt, waffles, fruit, burritos, soup, and other yummies to help get employees through the day. In my specific team there is tons of interaction between sales and customer success, finance, renewals, tech support which I appreciate.

All the employees at Marketo are extremely passionate, focused, quirky/funny/sarcastic (whatever you want to call it), and intelligent. Management is easy to approach and sincerely cares about the success of their fellow colleagues. I would recommend Marketo to anyone looking to further their career... without a doubt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.