A lot of the old comments are very negative.
Has anything changed in recent months.
Any comments by any Tampa people (Tampa, FL 33601) ?
any comments by any Marsh people at all?
Does the Client Representative in National Brokerage job match the posted job description?
(1. Works directly with the Client Executive, ACE, Client Manager, Placement Specialist or Broker to provide our clients with the best possible service.
2. Gathers information on exposures and operations to support preparation of submission and coverage specifications as needed
3. Develops an understanding of the clients' business priorities and risk management needs.
4. Utilizes knowledge of industry, markets & clients in assisting in preparing underwriting specifications.
5. Provides quality day-to-day service on client deliverables.
6. Provides assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments; solves problems regarding client account issues.
7. Provides necessary information to operations to create account information in databases (MINA, CMS, PCR, etc) and updates information as needed.