How to get a job at Marshalls.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Host

Do you work at Marshalls? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

zenia norales in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

i being aplying to work at marshalls but i still don't get an answer. do u think that they would call me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Oak Harbor, Ohio

90 months ago

Have you gone to Marshalls and applied there as well as here online. I know that when you apply on line they still want you to go to the location and apply. If you have done that. Make sure you are doing follow up calls asking to speak with a mgr so that you can make sure that your application was received. Also this will show the employer that you are highly interested in the position.
Let me know how that works for you and best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Erica Bell in Richmond, Virginia

86 months ago

Good morning Marshalls, my name is Erica Bell, I filld out an application that I now have and I have a resume. May I please have your fax number and email address so I can fax my resume, and email you my resume?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

Shay in Vandalia, Ohio

86 months ago

Maybe Marshalls' wont call you because you cannot even spell and make a sentence! No wonder you people can't find a job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

renee in Hayward, California

86 months ago

Erica Bell in Richmond, Virginia said: Good morning Marshalls, my name is Erica Bell, I filld out an application that I now have and I have a resume. May I please have your fax number and email address so I can fax my resume, and email you my resume?

have you gone to there web site?? find there phone number call the local Marshall's that you want to work at and ask to make an appointment with the hiring manager..or go to the store and ask the sales person what's the hiring managers name... they may go out of there office to talk to you there (ware nice clean clothes!! nothing that shows skin) They may hand you an application to fill out and will call you back later YOU NEED TO CALL THEM...OR GO TO THE STORE you don't have to have good spelling to work there you just need to be dependable. its a low paying job.. you may get discount..i don't remember.. Give them a few days call again..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

yanni in Bronx, New York

86 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Marshalls? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I use to work at Marshalls and if you just hand in your application to customer service odds are they won't call you. They have hundreds of application and sad to say sometimes they end up in the garbage. What you have to do is go in person and speak to the operation manager. Heads up the job doesn't pay much, best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Shantia in taron square mall, Florida

83 months ago

yes i would like to work there, i stay close by so it would be good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

janet carrillo in Hemet, California

82 months ago

im a fast learner in mostly everything done customer service,cashier,organized shoes of all sizes and clothes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

s_nawell@yahoo.com in Richmond, Virginia

81 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Marshalls? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

i never woeked for marshalls /friends/searching

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

hottchick in West Palm Beach, Florida

77 months ago

DAMN...that wasn't nice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Rita Castillano in Odessa, Florida

72 months ago

stephanie in Boynton Beach, Florida said: i wanna work and mashalls I'm fifthteen november 13 im ganna be sixteen i wanna i realy need the job i will send you my phone number to you could give a call (561)929-99-77 I'm and High school i wanna save my money college please give a call love stephanie

this is not a marshalls recruiting site?
why do u people keep posting stuff like 'whats your fax number' and 'here is my phone number'... I mean seriously.... this is just indeed job forum.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rita Castillano in Odessa, Florida

72 months ago

*btw I meant to say 'this is not a marshalls recruiting site. ignore the question mark.. lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.