Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

BrokeSadMT in San Diego, California

79 months ago

www.veria.com/portal/site/NWC-TV

My managers are now telling clients that:

"Massage Envy has over 700 locations nationwide, blahblahblah..."

How can the number jump from 'over 400 locations' to 'over 700 locations'?

Could this corporate buy out be beneficial to all of us therapists barely hanging on on our crap wages or could the pay scale drop even further???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mickieann10 in Norwood, Massachusetts

79 months ago

I was talking to my boss today about it. She said there is 420 open clinics nation wide and about 750 licensed clinics. Meaning there are 330 clinics that are not opened yet but will be. As far as the buyout goes time will only tell. In my opinion it can only make things better. Others might disagree but thats just what I think.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

VMac in Frederick, Maryland

78 months ago

Did Veria buyout Massage Envy? I looked at their website but found no information. Will ME change their name?

What is the ME in Burlington like. I've been over in that area a few times and it is either closed or desolate?

78 months ago

VMac in Frederick, Maryland said: Did Veria buyout Massage Envy? I looked at their website but found no information. Will ME change their name?

What is the ME in Burlington like. I've been over in that area a few times and it is either closed or desolate?

Veria now owns ME. As far as I know ME won't be changing their name. The second part of your post I know nothing about it. I'm in Ma. not Maryland

VMac in boston, Massachusetts

78 months ago

I'm not in MD anymore either. I moved to Ma. a couple months ago. Thats why I'm interested in the massage place.

78 months ago

VMac in boston, Massachusetts said: I'm not in MD anymore either. I moved to Ma. a couple months ago. Thats why I'm interested in the massage place.

The one in Burlington I'm not really familiar with. I have been there once back when they first opened. The one in Burlington is not owned by the same owners at my clinic. I hear they do pretty well there. I know a girl who works the front desk at that location and she tells they get booked up pretty much. They have only been opened since May.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.