Massage Envy Night Mare Christmas gift.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Stressout in Hialeah, Florida

54 months ago

My experince at Miami Lakes Massage Envy was terrible. I got there all stress out , hoping that I was going to get better, the therapist was good in a way, but trying to sell the package from the beginning of the section. He only work on my head, front shoulders, arms, hands, front legs and toes, when I was ready to turn around where I need the work because all the stress is on my back and he knew this since I told them during the 10 minutes consultation, he told me that he was done, that I need to take about 2 messages every month for a period of 2 hours , there again traing to sell their package. I end up with pains all over my body and when I was going to turn the gift card that my son gave me for Chritmas, they told me it was not in their system, I had to call my son and he paid again, now We will have to dispute the charges on his account since he bought the gift certificate online, the customer service there told me that my card may be a fraud and knowing my son that he is a lawyer he will not buy anything from a fraud page without checking that the web page was correct. I was told that they will check again to see what they can do about it or if they can provide me with an extra hour of message which I don't really want since I got out there very stress out after all this contradiction. They try to hook you with the $39.00 dollars plus tax and tip, totalling about $51.00 dollars and then after you are done they want to sell you the membership that they will debit every month into your credit card . Be carefull before you sign in or get involve in this program. For my experience I did had a message last year at a place near them and I got out of there wonderfull like a brand new person , today I have more pains that the one I had before I got there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Stressout in Hialeah, Florida

54 months ago

I will not recommend this place to anyone. Very very negative experience. I will see tomorrow if all this pains will go away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.