Rude treatment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

unhappy customer...naperville in Chicago, Illinois

122 months ago

this is like "fast food" you get treated and greeted like dirt and pushed into buying a subscription like membership with pushy employees. This unhealthy enviroment is obviously rubbing off on the employees who are then mistreating customers.

Absoltuely the worst massage clinic or massage I have ever recieved. Its comical but they cant even change the music which is the same over and over again.

I plan on canceling my subsciption before month end.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

elsewhere in Burbank, California

122 months ago

unhappy customer...naperville in Chicago, Illinois said: this is like "fast food" you get treated and greeted like dirt and pushed into buying a subscription like membership with pushy employees. This unhealthy enviroment is obviously rubbing off on the employees who are then mistreating customers.

Absoltuely the worst massage clinic or massage I have ever recieved. Its comical but they cant even change the music which is the same over and over again.

I plan on canceling my subsciption before month end.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I do hope you will not hold their lack of integrity against the whole profession. I am sure there are some really good massage therapists near you that will be happy to provide you with the excellent care you so deserve.

Reply - Report abuse

Fed up in Wilmette, Illinois

122 months ago

Dear Unhappy Customer,
Massage therapy should be anything but "fast Food" like! It's too bad you had to experience what the ME model is all about, "wham, bam" and without the "thank you mame!"

You Can Fool Some Of The People Some Of The Time, But Not All Of The Peopl All Of The Time! I have predicted since day 1 that ME would fail some day. A lot of the indicators are present now. I believe we are going to see it happen before we know it!

Reply - Report abuse

gonzalo in South East, Florida

121 months ago

Blame it on the franchise owners, their are a bunch who are just bad apples, but the majority are people looking to make a win /win situation out of what is a change in the market. Peoples desire to pay less and get more is not because ME created it, it’s human nature..

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.