Supercuts has a Bad Reputation!! Don't Trust Supercuts!!

Comments (6)

prefer not to say in Reno, Nevada

94 months ago

I worked at Supercuts for over a year in Reno. Mindy who is married and has 4 kids tried to makeout with my husband at the Christmas party in front of many other employees. I threw the Christmas party at my house cause Mindy was going to announced how I was going to be the next Area Supervisor So I thought I should step up and offered to throw it at my house. Supercuts Promises Great Career Opputunities to move up in the bussiness but then they would pull the rug from underneath you and break the promises after u put your hard work, sweats, and dedication into the place. I was so ashamed to have Mindy as my Area Supervisor aka boss. She disrespect me in my home and in front of other employees to I was close with. Just watch who u trust in this bussiness.

Dumb for believing the ME Lies!!!!!!! in Palatine, Illinois

94 months ago

Massage Envy is just like this company. They should change the name to Super Massage!!! (although, it's anything but super!)

93 months ago

Dumb for believing the ME Lies!!!!!!! in Palatine, Illinois said: Massage Envy is just like this company. They should change the name to Super Massage!!! (although, it's anything but super!)

These ME are not lies in feact they are 100% the Truth. I am only wanting to let others know what I wish I knew before working for Supercuts. Don't You wish that someone can let you know what your getting into before you get into a job? I care very much for what I do for work. Just unfortunitly the Corporate hires the wrong people for Managing this complany. They hired a new Area Supervisor Becky to come and take over and she would have been fantastic. She moved to Reno from California with a Promise of the position and sure enough Mindy told her it will be next July of 2008. How can you have someone move their entire family up here and not give her the job. Everyone loves her and think she would be great but instead the Crackhead is staying around. 3 people quit once they found out Mindy is staying for another year.

93 months ago

Do Not Trust Supercuts in Reno or California!! Mindy and Kelly are NOT to be Trusted. They will tell you everything you want to hear then stab you in the back. The Area Supervisor does drugs. I worked at Supercuts for a year and I know of 9 people Quitting due to poor management/Corporate. You Work hard only to know that your being taking advantage of. They Promise you Career opintunities but Reality is they will tell you anything u want to hear cause they are Desperate. They offer Classes* Siminar but it's all wrong you learn nothing. Everyone who I worked with wanted to learn but you would ask question where they'd answer wrong < And I know they are wrong cause you call the Redkin hotline and they will tell you how or what you need 2 know about redkin colors> or they don't know the answer. One teacher quit cause he was wrong on how to aplly color and another redkin color classes Got demoted cause she had No clue on what to do. IS this the kind of you Bussiness you want you work for? Think Again!!!!

kelleen johnson in North Hollywood, California

88 months ago

Well unfortunatley you ended up with the wrong manager, I have been with this company for almost six years and managing for five, I have had a great expirience and have learned alot. You cant blame the company for one wrong manager blame her, not the company! I understand you were humiliated, but supercuts offers alot of good opportunnities for growth.

Not Candy in Reno, Nevada

85 months ago

I was at the Christmas party and found it to be one sided on the part of "prefer not to answer".She gave all the door prizes away to HER store employees or HER friends. She is nothing but a disgruntled hairdresser who was fired from Supercuts for EMBEZZLEMENT. There was a good reason for them to fire her and she knows it. How dare her bag on Supercuts for what she brought on herself.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.