How to get a job at Massage Envy.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

Do you work at Massage Envy? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Desirae Piercefield in Denver, Colorado

91 months ago

I was just wanting to apply for a position as a massage therapist at your company. i just wanted to know how i could get in touch with you directly. my email adress is mjp3dp@msn.com. and my phone number is [Edited by Host] i have a resume avalable.

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

sunny day in Dallas, Texas

82 months ago

i was just whished to apply for a position as a massage therapist at your copany.i just whished to know how i could get in touch with you a directly.my email adess is thomassunny2@sbcglobal.net.my phone [Edited by Host] . also i have a resume avalable.thank you

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lolo henderson in Bellevue, Washington

76 months ago

DON'T WORK HERE
They only give $15 an hour when they charge almost $70 for non-members. After tax it comes out to about $13. Also they tell you they pay you minimum wage when you don't have a client but at the end of the PAY PERIOD they pick which ever was more (comission or minimum wage) and that's what they give you. You will NEVER see that minimum wage. It's a loophole to require you to be on the clock but not pay you. People would be there for 8 hours sometimes give 2 massages and make only $30 for the WHOLE DAY! People were slaving to make a good living doing 6-8 massages A DAY! 5 DAYS A WEEK. Their massages would be weak and would have to work more cause people wouldn't book them. Sure nobody MAKES you do that many but I made way more as a waitress with less work. I wondered why I even went to school. Go somewhere that gives you ATLEAST $20 and allows tipping. SO MANY PLACES ARE OUT THERE DON'T SETTLE OR SACRAFICE YOUR MASSAGE!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Lemon Lime Ice in Seattle, Washington

76 months ago

sunny day in Dallas, Texas said: i was just whished to apply for a position as a massage therapist at your copany.i just whished to know how i could get in touch with you a directly.my email adess is thomassunny2@sbcglobal.net.my phone 817 545 8018[home ]cell 469 831 9001. also i have a resume avalable.thank you

Whish! is that like a sound effect?LOL j/k No really tho don't work here. There are tons of perverts and the management doesn't handle them well at all. The pay sis awful and you would make more money as a waiter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gwen workman in plano, Texas

74 months ago

I would like to apply for an evening receptionist. How would I start the process? Thanks. I would like to work in the Plano-Richardson-Allen area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lemon Lime Ice in Seattle, Washington

74 months ago

This forum in Ridiculous.

Go in and ask if they are hiring and ask for an application. Seriously. This place will hire anyone. It only matters if they need more employees. Wether you want to be a receptionist or a therapist, just call or go in to see if they are hiring. I worked there. NOT A BIG DEAL. I WOULD advise working somewhere else as Massage Evy's reputation and business is going down hill due to the nature of the business plan, but either way, Treat it like any other job. The hiring process is the same.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Andy Smith 85250 in Scottsdale, Arizona

70 months ago

EspinozaLady in Rochester, Minnesota said: do u really think it wise to post your email and phone number on a public website??

Judging by the grammar mistakes, I think the answer there is "yes".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Glendale, California

23 months ago

Hi!

Sorry, I've just joined this forum and this answer may be somewhere on this thread. Please understand I do want to work for Massage Envy. I've read massage envy's employment section: www.massageenvycareers.com/apply-online/results/job-details.aspx?id=19229&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

On the site, is says:

• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.

I'm in Glendale, CA... where can I find local and state licensing laws here and liability insurance?

Can anyone point me to a site where I can find ME requirements in my city.

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.