Matrix Medical Network Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Matrix Medical Network?

What do you like best about working at Matrix Medical Network? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Matrix NP in Anonymous

12 months ago

There are 3 pay levels for the FT staff. They are expected to complete 6 visits/day. I have been told that there are annual pay raises. PT and PRN are paid for each completed visit.

FT clinical NPs are issued a company car for which they pay a monthly fee to offset the tax liability that one would incur for the personal use of the vehicle. In my experience, that monthly fee is a little less than I have seen as the monthly lease fee for the vehicle. This amount is set by the IRS. You are required to pay this fee to Matrix even if you do not use the vehicle for personal use.

Part time and flex/prn workers are paid the federal mileage reimbursement for the use of their personal vehicles.

Currently, I believe that most NPs are expected to be able to travel a 60 mile radius of their home. The schedulers obviously try to cluster the visits. And if you live in a larger metropolitan area, you obviously would travel less distance. But when the members are fewer and further between -- an annual expectation -- you can expect to travel further. They do try to keep your expected days' length to about eight hours so you may have fewer visits scheduled if you have further to drive. For example, if you had to travel a total of 3 hours for your day, you most likely would not be scheduled for the full 6 visits for that day.

There are also travel positions for those NPs who enjoy traveling to other states and cities. You must be licensed in the states where you travel, but Matrix will pay for a hotel and travel with per diem according to their policies. Travel NPs can perform a higher number of visits per day (currently up to 10) and thus have a shorter work week.

Medical, eye insurance has recently been upgraded. 403(b) with company match. Pay for licensure if full time. Continuing ed benefit if FT. Most benefits available only after working for a few weeks to months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Matrix NP in Anonymous

12 months ago

Sorry - I made a typo. I have been told that there are NO annual pay raises.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.