How to get a job at Mattress Firm.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Mattress Firm? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Gen

90 months ago

This is the second time to run the ad within six months - what happen the first person did not work out. Mattress Firm are you looking to find someone cheap?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Omaha, Nebraska

86 months ago

The ad says "We Promote From Within". If that is the case, why did they place an ad for an assistant warehouse manager?

Just doesn't make sense to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

VanessaE in San Antonio, Texas

67 months ago

What is the salary of a Sales Manager Trainee for Mattress Firm in San Antonio/Austin area? I would really like an idea before I apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Missy Mac in Saint Louis, Missouri

59 months ago

I'm not sure about the San Antonio/Austin area, but in the St. Louis area, it's $30K. It might be somewhat comparable areas...but don't expect much over $32K...and you WILL work many, many hours...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JJ Swatt in Nacogdoches, Texas

6 months ago

Work in southwest Housotn. Just under $30k for Manager in Training...with a BBA degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hannah, Store Manager in Wheaton, Illinois

5 months ago

Gen said: This is the second time to run the ad within six months - what happen the first person did not work out. Mattress Firm are you looking to find someone cheap?

Mattress Firm is growing at such a rapid rate that we are almost always looking for new talent. The amount of time for promotion has halved in the past two years due to growth. Our people are moving up in the company and we need new managers to replace them. I hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.