What's the company culture at Maxim Healthcare?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Maxim Healthcare?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Maxim Healthcare?

Reply - Report abuse

Cali Nurse in Cathedral City, California

66 months ago

What is the latest? I'm looking for information on Maxim in the desert area of California as I'm thinking of making a career move. I've heard many bad things about this agency, including the fact that nurses aren't paid overtimes, despite the labor laws.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hopelessly Waiting in Central Valley, California

21 months ago

Cali Nurse in Cathedral City, California said: What is the latest? I'm looking for information on Maxim in the desert area of California as I'm thinking of making a career move. I've heard many bad things about this agency, including the fact that nurses aren't paid overtimes, despite the labor laws.

Honest Truth -- Stay as far away as you can.

If you choose to go with this company, keep an eye on your paycheck. If you're treated poorly or wrongly paid, keep a journal of it, because it might come in handy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lyn in Waterbury, Connecticut

12 months ago

Avoid going to this place to look for work. When I went to the place in Hamden the secretary was rude and the guy I met there that worked there had this looks could kill look on his face like he hates his job. They gave me the impression that I got a CNA job and told me I'd hear from them by the end of the week. 4 days later I still didn't hear anything so I decided to call them. First I got a nasty secretary on the phone that lied to me that the person I was calling wasn't there. Then when I talked to the person I wanted to talk to about the job I was told by her that she was busy and would call me by 4 pm she never called. So the next day I emailed them and then she decided to to call me only cause I emailed them. I got her on the phone telling me that the position was filled but after I got off the phone with her I found the job posting still on the internet so obviously the position wasn't filled. I have many years of long term/short term experience. I've had my CNA certificate since 1999 and it's in good standing. Please take my advice and avoid this place unless you want to go through what I've been through with them. More advice if they decide to just randomly email you offering work do yourself a favor and don't make the mistake of answering it like I did.

If your looking for a place to work that doesn't have nasty,lying people then this place is definitely not the place for you. Trust me look else where. That did it for me though I'm pretty much done with looking for CNA work in Connecticut. Florida here I come!!!.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.