McKesson News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 58 of 58)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

xmck in Saint Louis, Missouri

64 months ago

MPT is the main IT part of Mckesson. Are these relocate positions? How would one get in contact with you if interested?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Freddie Martins in Burlington, Massachusetts

64 months ago

Thank you for that information.
You can e-mail me at freddie.martins@nuance.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

interested in Greenville

60 months ago

Does anyone know the name of the HR Manager or the OPS Manager at the Greenville, TX facility?

Luck in San Francisco, California

54 months ago

xmck in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Sorry, yes MPT the place it happens to every year

Yes, will be happening again very soon. Too bad they do not look at the "bad" managers. It is all about who likes you as to whether you will survive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mtnmama in Denver, Colorado

54 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does McKesson stack up against the competition?

Big layoff this week at MHS (including me). But overall, it is a good company to work for. I had no complaints. Some business units are more stable than others and I believe some of the business units will not make it and perhaps should not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

brugandy40yarder rolloff in California

42 months ago

Unhealthy in Los Alamos, New Mexico

28 months ago

I support a medical practice that is using Practice Partner, by McKesson, and we are having all sorts of trouble with McKesson in trying to get support. It appears that the software has lost its links to about 5000 scanned images, although the images still exist. McKesson claims that they don't know how to fix it.

Anybody out there know how to fix this? We would rather pay you than McKesson to fix this.

McKesson has been such a pain in the time that we have used the product, that we are considering legal recourse. Anyone know of other pending or settled lawsuits agains McKesson's software development or support interests? They obviously have lost or chased away the talented people who wrote this stuff and now have idiots supporting it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jess in Sacramento, California

26 months ago

Eve in Elk Grove, California said: Mckesson was a great place to work for. I would of retired with them but, they outsourced. There goes your customer service ?

Did you work in West Sac or Rancho ? West Sac was a very unhealthy atmosphere--one of most stressful jobs I've ever had, I quit after about a year...people would pass each other in halls and not even make eye contact everyone was so stressed and overworked

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.