Mckinley Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Mckinley?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

JonhDoe in Ocoee, Florida

46 months ago

tazzing in Deland, Florida said: The lie and never tell you the truth about the crap property you are about to step into. Very toxic company!DONT DO IT!

I agree Mckinley talk about family and all they do is kill the meaning of what family really means. Yes they do know how to take an employee and rip your soul apart and make them feel like they are worth like crap and also they dont they think they know how to run a company .I have to say maybe back when the company started in 1968 it was good but since the son took over he thinks he knows everyone's job and more thats very sad. This could be a good company but as you all see its management thats bringing everything down when it come's to its employees. I hope that anyone that is looking for a job with this company really does their homework and also ask around about them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Happy in Ann Arbor, Michigan

43 months ago

I have worked for McKinley for over 10 years, and it is truly a wonderful, caring company. Our employoees work hard, are extremely can-do, and care about our residents. The interview questions were behaviroal based, and technical questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.