What's the company culture at Mechosystems?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Mechosystems?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Mechosystems?

Reply - Report abuse

lu Rocks in New Brunswick, New Jersey

13 months ago

Culture consist of yelling and screaming by Brian Keenan the plant manager. It starts with the owners who yell and scream and it trickles down to the other plants. Horrible place to work. Backstabbing, throwing under the boss, lying by management, they tell you to do something then they say I didn't say that. Will never confirm via email anything they say. HR is a joke, I complained about being yelled by the manager Brian K 3 times and I end up getting fired. HR stated I was playing victim. LOL. Labor department came in because Brian K asked HR to call Diamond staffing for MEXICANS employees only no other latino. Does not like Puerto Ricans because we complain to much according to plant manager. Do not work in Edison NJ plant, that is where Brian Keenan the devil is. I was there supporting the whole plant by myself in a 24/7 production environment. If you do take this job remember they will pay you anything you want because no one wants to stay there. Ask for a lot they have no choice. You will be doing network administration so do not be deceived by the title of helpdesk administrator that is the title so they don't have to pay a lot. No one will mentor you or train you either. You will not move up as there is no place to move up. Don't believe anything about the bonus, NOT TRUE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.