How to get a job at MEDASSURANT.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at MEDASSURANT? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

taylorsl in Maryland

80 months ago

Host said: Do you work at MEDASSURANT? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Think carefully before you interview with this company! I interviewed with the HR Director, she spoke highly of my interview skills and hinted at hiring me in their HR department. I was called back for a second interview to meet with "executive leadership", however, when I showed up to be interviewed, I briefly met the executive who hurriedly excused himself to attend to an "emergency". I was then introduced and interviewed by another "executive" who obviously had no idea of how to interview someone with my background and experience in HR. I was never contacted again, after being told that I would be. I attempted several times to get feedback from someone, but never heard from anyone.

My advice would be to find another company to join. Their hiring practices are questionable, and remind me of "bait and switch" tactics, so I certainly wouldn't consider working for them - ever.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

WorkingElsewhere in Mesa, Arizona

55 months ago

Host said: Do you work at MEDASSURANT? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

It is not a place to "enjoy" work. The review coordinators are non responsive and the work is none existent. You will spend all of your time, setting up and checking an empty schedule.

If you do obtain an assignment, be prepared to waste your time. Often the assignments are ill arranged and no work can be completed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mrs Mrs in Bowie, Maryland

54 months ago

Don't work here

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.