What's the company culture at Medical Facilities of America?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Medical Facilities of America?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Medical Facilities of America?

Reply - Report abuse

ConcernedFormerEmployee in Asheville, North Carolina

19 days ago

My experience working for MFA is not positive at all. The company turns a blind eye to resident abuse and at the end of the day, it's all about the numbers. My coworkers were wonderful but the morale at the company is horrible. The Administrator is empowered where they can do whatever they want regardless to policies and procedures. Where I worked, I was denied PTO time and was targeted for attendance (although I never called out and never punched a clock) as well as managers will get in trouble for utilizing the open door policy and going to the corporate consultants that they label as Regional Directors.

If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, do not work for this company. You will dread going to work every day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.