Medix Staffing Solutions Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Medix Staffing Solutions?

What do you like best about working at Medix Staffing Solutions? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

alice tommey in Arlington, Virginia

111 months ago

i am a cna/gna fpr the state of dc,md and va.i am likin for a full time position and do not mind travelin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

ositobebe in Evanston, Illinois

98 months ago

For internal employees they will start you off on salary at $32.5K to $35K depending on how badly they want you. They do not have the budget to pay you anymore than that. You have the potential to make an additional $4K in bonuses, but beware this does not happen as often as they make you believe. There are no special perks or benefits for working as an intenal employee with Medix. You can expect a minimum of 60hrs a wk and you will most likely not see the sun rise or set most days. They will talk about how much they value you as an employee and that is a load of horsesh** I have since moved on to much better things and my new boss was horrified by the stories I told him about the the work environment at Medix. In addition, from a contractor standpoint, there is no better staffing company out there. Medix treats you way better than they treat their own.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

spreadking in Lombard, Illinois

98 months ago

Medix will be mentioned in an upcoming edition of Crains...
50 Fastest Growing Companies in Chicago.

Please check out our website at www.medixhealth.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.