What's the company culture at Medix Staffing Solutions?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Medix Staffing Solutions?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Medix Staffing Solutions?

Reply - Report abuse

ositobebe in Evanston, Illinois

78 months ago

I worked for this company recently for nearly a year as a personnel consultant (recruiter). This was absolutely the worst job that I will ever have. You work a minimum of 60hrs a wk for slave driving managemnt, you come in most weekends, and you make next to nothing ($32-35K). There is a lot of potential with this company to move up into an account executive role and the staffing industry is growing very quickly. However, if you value quality of life and you like autonomy at all, then you will hate working as an internal employee with Medix. Just take a look around and ask yourself why everyone who works there is just out of college? Thats because for one nobody with experience would ever want to take this job and they are great at convincing you that this is an awesome opportunity and you can advance very quickly. Just realize that nobody advances as quickly as they promise and you will often times not hit your goals and not get your bonus. If you like working for micro managers and getting yelled at alot for little to no money then by all means go for it. But I wouldn't wish this job on my worst enemy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.