Medlab Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Medlab?

What do you like best about working at Medlab? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Former Employee in Norwalk, Ohio

33 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Medlab? Average starting wage is around $10/hr for Phlebotomists. Bonuses are a $25 gift card at Christmas that they tax you on & an attendance bonus that they also tax you on. Benefits are health/dental/vision insurance but it's very expensive ie: 328.16 every 2 weeks for a family of 4. Travel requirements are 99% travel and can average 50-130 miles per day in all types of weather.

What do you like best about working at Medlab? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I liked the people I met in the nursing homes. No perks & no treats.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dianamenk1212@hotmail.com in Terre Haute, Indiana

18 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Medlab?

I was going to be a lab tech until I realized that Medlab is pretty much a monopoly. They set the pay rate because there is no other competition. And the wage is low.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.