How to get a job at Medline Industries.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Medline Industries? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

fatimamiddlebrooks@att.net in Montgomery, Alabama

40 months ago

My name is Cynthia Ann Middlebrooks.I turned in my resume and filled out an application about 2 months ago. Medline is opening a new plant in Prattville, Alabama. What else can I do to get a job at Medline? Thank you so very much and God Bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

karenm0108@gmail.com in Belleville, Michigan

23 months ago

fatimamiddlebrooks@att.net in Montgomery, Alabama said: My name is Cynthia Ann Middlebrooks.I turned in my resume and filled out an application about 2 months ago. Medline is opening a new plant in Prattville, Alabama. What else can I do to get a job at Medline? Thank you so very much and God Bless

Just go online and fill out an app. Fax resume to Corp headquarters in Mundelein Ill to attn of HR. If you filled out an app 2 months ago, it's time to fill out a new one. Go to medline.com and serch careers...it will show you where the openings are. That is the only way they will hire. I used to work at medline in romulus, MI

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

karenm0108@gmail.com in Belleville, Michigan

23 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Medline Industries? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

If you go to their website you can search for all sorts of jobs. They always keep this up to date. you can select by career, state whatever. Through their website is the only way...good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

linda.opgenorth@gmail.com in Riverside, California

3 months ago

I keep trying to get on at Medline, but I think all the per diam and contracted positions I have held in the last few years just to have work has hurt my chances. My resume looks as if I just jump around, but that isn't what I want to do. I am wanting a full time permanent position but have only been able to find temporary ones. Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.