How to get a job at Meijer.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Meijer? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

S in Ann Arbor, Michigan

86 months ago

I am now working at Meijers PT in addition to my FT gig at UM. I was hired the same day I interviewed and I have no started all my training. It doesn't seem to be hard to get in if your honest, hard working and willing to do grunt work. So far each time I go in the people that are supposed to train me either call off sick or don't show up. It's kind of frustrating to see such an unorganized environment but it's another paycheck and right now thats what I need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

salley in Grand Rapids, Michigan

85 months ago

I work at Meijer as a Merchandise Associate. First you need to apply for the job, and wait for at least two weeks. If no response call Meijer Corp. office and ask for the human resorce dept. and ask for the status of your application. If they give you a run around answer call for that specific area. # and ask for someone that can help you to find out the status of your application. You HAVE to be aggressive so they can see that you really want the job. To get into the corp. I worked at the store for 4 months in IL and the first opportunity I got to talk to someone from corp. and had off my resume I jumped on it, but God made all of this possible. Then I moved to MI for the corp. job 2 months ago. if it is meant to be you will get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Atlanta, Georgia

15 months ago

Grocery Jobs
Meijer is a leading supercenter located in five states throughout the Midwest, with nearly 200 stores and over 60,000 employees. As a multi-billion dollar retailer, Meijer is ranked as the 13th largest privately held company in the country, as well as one of the top 75 most reputable companies in the United States by Forbes Magazine.

Raise your standards and join the pride, passion and competitive spirit that have made Meijer an innovative retailer since 1934.

jobs.meijer.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

markgbpack in Machesney Park, Illinois

11 months ago

hi
i would like to work for meijers store when it comes in rockford ILL FULL TIME BAGGER
can you email me when the store opens to apply thank you very much

mark van kessel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pozytraction51@yahoo.com in Valparaiso, Indiana

2 months ago

Iam seeking a baggetr position at Meijer store in Portage Indiana,How may Igot about establishing myself eligagle for that positiion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.