MEN'S WEARHOUSE Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at MEN'S WEARHOUSE?

What do you like best about working at MEN'S WEARHOUSE? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

evillordfowl

115 months ago

You won't make much money. They are very deceptive about how they pay. Do not trust them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (53) / No (28) Reply - Report abuse

jane doe in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

108 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at MEN'S WEARHOUSE?

What do you like best about working at MEN'S WEARHOUSE? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I used to work for Men'd Wearhouse and I would not work for them again even if they paid me twice as much as what they did before. I would also recommend to anyone considering working for them to NOT. DO NOT WORK FOR MEN'S WEARHOUSE. you will regret it.\!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

Al in Wylie, Texas

73 months ago

I have tried it. That place is the biggest ghetto place to work. I was use to selling $1600 suits and didnt have to be a slammer. This place expects you to slam every customer that walks through the door. The suits are crap and the non-iron shirts are not worth a wooden nickle. i was thinkful that my time there didnt need to last very long. I would recommend a job slinging trash before the mens wearhouse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (42) Reply - Report abuse

scsa

40 months ago

I currently work st the men's wearhouse. The pay can always be better, no matter where you work. Starting pay is dependant on your position, experience, etc. As a sales consultant you can make up to as much as $25,000-$35,000, depending on the store location and how well you can sell. If your store reaches it's monthly goals in sales, you'll get a monthly bonus. And you can also get a yearly bonus. And every year the company will have a regional holiday party. (There's approximately over 50 regions) And as of last year one person at each regional party will have a chance to win $10,000. Previously, it was a free vacation to 3 people at a party of a $4,000 value. So it's NOT a bad company to work for. Whoever says otherwise is ridiculous.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jermel in Merritt Island, Florida

29 months ago

I currently work there as well. i love it. Depending on the traffic of your store you will do great. You will get in what you put in with this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.