What's the company culture at Mercer?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Mercer?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Mercer?

Reply - Report abuse

Jim123 in Ft Worth, Texas

86 months ago

I work in the North Dallas office. I absolutely love my job. I work with nice people who know what they're doing and are happy to answer questions. This is the best job I have ever had. I only wish I had starting working here earlier.

Unlike some other companies, they don't have an official "work-life balance" policy, because they don't need one!

Unlike some other companies, if you need to take time off, you can do so. They have sick leave, a rare benefit these days.

We have a Halloween costume day and contest, and the first time in many years, I'm going to dress up for Halloween. The days of October 31st being just another over-worked day are in the past.

While I've been here only three months, the biggest complaint I've heard so far is that the paper in the copiers is cheaper than what they used to buy, making copier jams more frequent (once a week or so). Wow!!!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.