Merck Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Merck?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Traci Lewis in Akron, Ohio

89 months ago

I have a job interview with Merck next week. I would like to know what type of questions to expect to better prepare.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (74) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Kiran in Ruston, Louisiana

88 months ago

Traci Lewis in Akron, Ohio said: I have a job interview with Merck next week. I would like to know what type of questions to expect to better prepare.

So what happened at your interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

William

82 months ago

Merck will ask you some basic questions, but then they will shoot you a couple of zingers to see if you will tell them the one key thing that you know and they don't know so they can learn how you do it and so they won't have to hire you. They tend to bring a lot of people in to try to get answers and information they can use without paying for it and without hiring you. Count on being interviewed by several people, all of whom will try to learn the one super special and specific talent you mentioned on your resume that makes you an attractive candidate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

hriyanto in West Lafayette, Indiana

79 months ago

Tracy,

you mind sharing what type of questions were asked during your interview with merck?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cheri T in Boston, Massachusetts

78 months ago

Merck does Behavioral Interviewing. You will be interviewed by a team of people and each one will focus on one behavioral aspect (leadership, decision making, communication, etc). Google behavioral interviewing and you'll find tons of info and sample quesions that may be used.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.