merck culture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

bill morrison in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

87 months ago

merck is a very ctthroat comany
they are always hiring and always firing
i worked as a contractor in thi same planning position- i saw other people hired and i saw many people fired. they lay people off one day and hire many others the next day

stay away-dont be lured by their money offers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Deb1 in Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Well is this all non union or union jobs? I would think if its union it would be very hard to get laid off or fired..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

??? in New Brunswick, New Jersey

63 months ago

bill morrison in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania said: merck is a very ctthroat comany
they are always hiring and always firing
i worked as a contractor in thi same planning position- i saw other people hired and i saw many people fired. they lay people off one day and hire many others the next day

stay away-dont be lured by their money offers


agreed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

maria in New Brunswick, New Jersey

63 months ago

Deb1 in Pennsylvania said: Well is this all non union or union jobs? I would think if its union it would be very hard to get laid off or fired..

Both the 119 jobs will be gone by next yr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Deb1 in Pennsylvania

62 months ago

maria in New Brunswick, New Jersey said: Both the 119 jobs will be gone by next yr.

Yeh but did they not offer some of those people jobs at the WP location??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.