Mercy Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Mercy?

What do you like best about working at Mercy? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

lied too in Chesterfield, Missouri

37 months ago

pay is bad, ok benefits

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lied too in Chesterfield, Missouri

37 months ago

avoid OKC security department if you ever want to make decent money.
The mgt and HR just lie to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Doctor Allied Health in Arkansas

37 months ago

This is the worst job I've ever had. Poor management! The only highlight of the experience was orientation where Mercy values are explained and inspire. After that, Mercy values are no where to be found. People scheduled for 10 hour shifts and taking 30 to 45 minute breaks twice a day and then a lunch that runs over 60 minutes. People disappear for hours to run personal errands and doctor appointments. I never in my life encountered a facility that would PAY their employees to go to a doctor appointment. I've always scheduled my appointments on my day off and working 4 ten hour days there should be plenty of time to schedule appointments on your own time. This place was so mismanaged that there was no faith in management, serious drama ran rampant, gossiping replaced hard work and profanity ran supreme rather than Mercy values. This place is a disgrace and shouldn't be allowed to utter our Savior's name in their advertising. No wonder they have fallen on hard times and are selling the facility. No place can make money if NO ONE is actually working and God won't support the misplaced values. Run from this place!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.