Merrill Lynch News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Merrill Lynch stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Betty-San Diego, in Santee, California

108 months ago

Merrill Lynch has been around for years, its a well known company and has a great reputation, plus or minus the experience that Suze Orman had with them, they still made good for her and gave her a chance without any experience, and look at how wealthy she is today!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Yanno in Rockledge, Florida

100 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Merrill Lynch stack up against the competition?

I've worked at Edward Jones and MetLife Financial Services. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch and saw the incredible technology they use. They are head and shoulders above EJ and ML. They are the Big Boys and they will survive. They only hire quality.

fa in Central, New Jersey

99 months ago

ML is the biggest and most powerful brokerage firm in the entire world.

njpilot in North, New Jersey

99 months ago

Hi FA in Central, NJ - I am interviewing for a FA in PHiladelphia. I met the sales manager, associate director, took and passed the FIAT, now have a meeting with the managing director. How are things going with ML?

I also have interviewed at Morgan Stanley and have an interview with ING this week. Any info you have regarding benefits, training, learning curve, etc would be great. I have been in mortgage sales for 15 years.

Thanks!

Doug in North NJ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.