How to get a job at Mgm Resorts International.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Mgm Resorts International? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

lynarc in Kahului, Hawaii

2 months ago

I'm wondering about this myself. My son in law applied for a banquet setup manager when he was in Arizona in June. He has 12 years of banquets experience but has not had one response or reply to his application. When he tried to apply for other positions in other MGM chain of hotels, he could not because it said he had an active application open. My question is why can't you apply for other positions/hotels and why is your ability locked/blocked? To this day, he still has not heard back regarding his original application nor is he able to apply for other positions. Unbelievable. If anyone can shed some light on this situation/challenge, it would be greatly appreciated. How does he get his application canceled so he can try to apply for other positions?

My son in law ended up getting a position at another hotel not associated with the MGM chain of hotels. He is hoping to move up the ladder since he has a step in the door.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.