Michael Page News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does Michael Page stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Wild Bill in Rutherford, New Jersey

117 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

They will thrive. They European business model separates them from the trash here in the states. Its the crap recruiters that absolutely ruin it for everyone else. They are hiring like crazy. They know that they can not grow until they take on staff.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Laura in Stamford, Connecticut

116 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

Hmm lets see, was just voted #1 recruitment agency on Crain's, has tripled in size in one year, and has already been around for 30 years WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Reply - Report abuse

HR Executive in Shelton, Connecticut

116 months ago

Laura in Stamford, Connecticut said: Hmm lets see, was just voted #1 recruitment agency on Crain's, has tripled in size in one year, and has already been around for 30 years WHAT DO YOU THINK?

The agency itself might triple in size and continue to hire, but my experience with them has been that they are totally unresponsive. I was tapped for multiple positions they had posted and the recruiter NEVER got back to me. In fact, when I contacted him regarding the various HR positions, he didn't even remember who I was.
I would not waste my time again responding to anything they advertise especially since they seem to poach their open positions from other postings.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.