Not worst than RH

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jack in Brighton, Massachusetts

88 months ago

I must say that Robert Half is the worst. Their FS practice In Boston is a shame...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Becca in GA in Kennesaw, Georgia

88 months ago

I agree. I signed up last year and never heard anything. Now a year later, I am contacted by them. They want me to sign up again. Not in this life time. :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

weinerwerkstatte in Lexington, Massachusetts

87 months ago

Becca in GA in Kennesaw, Georgia said: I agree. I signed up last year and never heard anything. Now a year later, I am contacted by them. They want me to sign up again. Not in this life time. :-)

I'm afraid that's the case in Stamford, CT, also.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

paand in Nanuet, New York

62 months ago

Ed Jones in Newtown, Connecticut said: They list jobs that don't exist to secure a file of resumes and applicants in case a position comes open in the future. One counselor told me that they advertised a job, but that the company itself was handling all of the recruiting and Page never got the assignment.

I agree, the jobs RH lists don't exist either. I saw more than five postings within few weeks that I thought matched my experience and qualifications perfectly, but after I called NJ office, I was told that the listings were for the future, in case there would be an available position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.