What's the company culture at Morgan Services?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Morgan Services?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Morgan Services?

Reply - Report abuse

past in Columbus, Ohio

35 months ago

Bad experience. 200 Calls a week, too much competion, weekly budget numbers, report, report!!! Commission weak 1 to 1 payout when told 3 -4 to 1. 80% payed upfront and remaining 20% payed out after year (which is weak as well). Within the last year have lost 6 Sales Representatives, 1 Sales Manager, 1 Operations Manager and 1 Service Rep affilated with Columbus & Dayton. GM is sinking this branch from sales perspective.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.