Morgan Stanley Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Morgan Stanley?

What do you like best about working at Morgan Stanley? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

COFI7 in Brooklyn, New York

81 months ago

none

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

Candidate 12 in Daytona Beach, Florida

80 months ago

COFI7 in Brooklyn, New York said: none

That was a very insightful reply. Thanks very much for the info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

AM in Franklin Square, New York

79 months ago

Morgan Stanley lost $11 Billion in the unsecured mortgage fiasco and has laid off thousands. Those who are left are undergoing frequent reorganizations, and overall, morale is very low. I would stay away from Morgan Stanley for a while.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Michael in East Rutherford, New Jersey

79 months ago

has anyone gone through the Morgan Stanley training program for Global Wealth Management Advisors? How is the salary, benefits? Is the learning curve a long one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan Germanic in Rutherford, New Jersey

77 months ago

Michael,

I just left MS in Fairfield. Where are you interviewing? It is a very difficult job and the training program s***. They promised me commission my first year but there is not commission in the training program. My salary was $40k. With no real training, long learning curve, but if they are willing to license you, not a bad deal. Let me know if you have more questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tom22 in Iselin, New Jersey

75 months ago

Ryan Germanic in Rutherford, New Jersey said: Michael,

I just left MS in Fairfield. Where are you interviewing? It is a very difficult job and the training program s***. They promised me commission my first year but there is not commission in the training program. My salary was $40k. With no real training, long learning curve, but if they are willing to license you, not a bad deal. Let me know if you have more questions.

Ryan, can you please shoot me an email when you get a chance..tusk186@aol.com...i have a question or 2 about the ms training program..thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

RE Bel in Lehi, Utah

54 months ago

AM in Franklin Square, New York said: Morgan Stanley lost $11 Billion in the unsecured mortgage fiasco and has laid off thousands. Those who are left are undergoing frequent reorganizations, and overall, morale is very low. I would stay away from Morgan Stanley for a while.

Can anyone comment on morale currently?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.