What's the company culture at Morgan Stanley?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Morgan Stanley?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Morgan Stanley?

Reply - Report abuse

Former Morgan Stanley Employee in Baltimore, Maryland

59 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Morgan Stanley?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Morgan Stanley?

As a former VP for Morgan Stanley, I have one word for anyone looking to work for the firm---RUN. Unfortunately, it is a hostile, greedy, unfriendly sweatshop that uses and spits out decent people. My honest observations of senior management indicated a great deal of deceitful, and unethical behaivor. Life while I worked there was horrible, stressful and terrifying. Today, I am at peace, I have a job with an incredible employer. I would have thought that Morgan Stanley would have been humbled by the recent close-call it had with almost losing its very exsistence...but from what I have heard recently, things are even worse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (87) / No (36) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.