How to get a job at Morrison.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Morrison? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

ChefJohnP in Newton, New Jersey

13 months ago

Well, the best way, as always, is to know someone. If there is a location you'd like to work in and they need a person, drop your resume off for the Executive Director. The ED will review it and if the ED likes it he/she will pass it on the Regional Director of Operations. Then if the RDO likes it, he/she will call you. Just a word of caution....Compass is one of the best organizations that I've had the pleasure to be associated with, but it's all about the money. My Regional and VP of Operations couldn't find their way out of a corn maze, so be aware that although the company is a great one with some of the best managers I've ever met, there are some bone heads that won't care a fiddlers F### about you. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fernandobentley in Hendersonville, North Carolina

9 months ago

Free thinkers beware. It is the Morrison way or the highway. They have little tolerance for new ideas or new ways of accomplishing the same goals.

ellencohen226@aol.com in Marlton, New Jersey

6 months ago

I'm having a very hard time trying to login.............please help me or is there a phone number that I can call..............

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.