Getting A Job At Mount Sinai

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jamaicagirl23 in Brooklyn, New York

16 months ago

I was wondering if anyone has gotten a job at Mount Sinai by applying solely through the website. I do know one doctor because I was actually a volunteer participant in his research study and I feel like I should somehow use that to my advantage. He is a fellow and he was pretty cool. I'm bad at networking though. I have been applying but have had no luck yet. Can someone who is working at Mount Sinai tell me how they got their job?; Was it through a referral or an online application?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

river100 in Elizabeth, New Jersey

16 months ago

I work at Mount Sinai and got my job through networking on linked in.
What kind of position are you looking for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jamaicagirl23 in Carmel, New York

16 months ago

I'm looking for like a lab or research position. Something that doesn't require a lot of work experience. Thanks for replying by the way!

joselopez in Brooklyn, New York

12 months ago

river100 in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: I work at Mount Sinai and got my job through networking on linked in.

Hello I was your post and I was wondering how the hiring process works iam a experienced financial rep as well as having my security license I applied for finance and service position I only see a few of my apps are actually open and there baiscally all for service position is there any other way I could get in possibly through an agency of somw sort.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ebendith in New York, New York

8 months ago

river100 in Elizabeth, New Jersey said: I work at Mount Sinai and got my job through networking on linked in.

hey how exactly did yo connect with people on linked in i have been trying and no progress

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.