MRINetwork News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What do you think - will MRINetwork grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does MRINetwork stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

SYDNEE in San Diego, California

78 months ago

You can't even apply for positions advertised by MRINetwork, their system is consistently down. It never recognizes my membership or my check-in information so I have to go through a round about way and access the system as an employer. If I ever came across a position via MRINetwork that I ACTUALLY COULD APPLY FOR (which has never happened because their system consistently crashes through the middle of the application), then I'm sure I would throw a party!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

advise in bluffton, South Carolina

78 months ago

Just a bunch of resume collectors1!Don't waste your time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bob Stewart in Cheshire, United Kingdom

69 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will MRINetwork grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does MRINetwork stack up against the competition?

MRINetwork have some long term problems. Read about their internal survey that revelealed that only 20% of franchisees would renew their franchise agreements today if requested to do so. Read about the years of misrepresentation by MRINetwork. Read about Roger Ballou stance on these and many more problems at www.cdicorp.info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

MRINetwork also known as Management Recruiters International or MRI Network is a global recruitment franchise. They have a track record of misrepresenting the truth. For years they falsely portrayed someone as a regular franchisee who had no valid franchise agreement and who was not paying them royalties. This got so bad that he eventually owed them more than £170,000 UK Pounds or approx. $300,000 US Dollars in unpaid royalties. MRINetwork continued with this deception for years and fooled all real franchisees and clients alike. Read the facts about this and more questionable business practices by MRINetwork and their owners at www.cdicorp.info

Specifically read about:

The years of misrepresentation by MRI Network www.cdicorp.info/mrimisrepresentation.html

MRINetwork Breach of Franchise Contract www.cdicorp.info/rogerhballou-damage-to-mrinetwork.html

Joseph R Seiders affidavit misstatements made under oath www.cdicorp.info/josephrseidersaffidavit.html

Roger H Ballou misstatements to shareholders www.cdicorp.info/rogerhballou-denial.html

Sarbanes-Oxley concerns - was the debt correctly written-off? See why Roger H Ballou is so coy about clarifying his legal obligations under SOX rules www.cdicorp.info/sarbanesoxleyconcerns.html

Steve Mills denies responsibility www.cdicorp.info/stevemillsdeniesresponsibility.html

Steve Mills applies coercion to franchisee in attempt to gain get-out clause for MRI Network negligence. www.cdicorp.info/management-recruiters-international.html

Management Recruiters International break agreements. Read how Steve Mills made and then broke written agreements with MRINetwork franchisee.
www.cdicorp.info/management-recruiters-international-ethics.html

Read the facts and form your own opinion on their ethics and actual business practices of MRINetwork and their owners CDI Corporation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

survivedit2 in Portland, Oregon

55 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will MRINetwork grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does MRINetwork stack up against the competition?

Ask the interviewer how many top billers have left in the last three years. Ask them how many CSAMS have left in the last three years. The bosses are complete control freaks. They believe that the process will win the day and are constantly trying to change it because their model is broke. The only recruiters who have ever made any money are those that do it their own way. The company has gone from 50 to 15 recruiters in the last three years and the owners blame it on the economy. The truth is that they lost everyone of their top billers. The atmosphere is so stifling there is no room for creativity. The bosses treat the employees like machines they are totally inhumane. The insurance-you will pay 600 out of pocket if you have a family with 3k deductible and 6k total out of pocket-it is useless. They do not match anything on the 401k. What they do basically is give you some outdated training, a computer and a phone. They take 65% of your commission and you get the rest. They are completely inflexible. It is a sick putrid place to work. I worked their four years. They lord over you with a non compete so you can not leave meanwhile taking 65% of your money and give you absolutely nothing in return. There have been excellent recruiters that passed through those doors but passed right on through. The place is run as if ego maniacal, megalomaniacs with narcissistic tendencies run it. I advise you highly to go to linkedin and find a recruiter that still dares to list this employment on their profile and asked them if you should work here. In fact, you probably could ask the current recruiters and get an honest answer. STAY away keep your sanity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

Will MRI grow fast? Not likely! In the UK a few years ago they had around 100 offices. Today they have around 22 UK offices. That is severe shrinkage and the ex CEO of CDI (their owners) has a lot to do with it. Roger Ballou presided over years of misrepresentation by MRINetwork and many poor ethical practices including Ballou himself telling bare faced lies to shareholders. To read the facts about these and many more issues visit www.cdicorp.info

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.