How to get a job at Mueller Systems.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Mueller Systems? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

TheOracle in Cleveland, North Carolina

32 months ago

I wouldn't recommend trying to get a job at Mueller Systems. However, if you really need a job there are a few ways to get your foot in the door. For lower level positions, you will probably need to go through a temporary service. Temps usually get strung along for as long as possible before they are hired or let go. For typical salary type positions, you can apply directly to HR through the career portal, or use a head hunter. Again, I wouldn't recommend working at Mueller Systems but if you must...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Monticello, New York

32 months ago

I think they have been posting in my area on Craigslist for outside sales I think so? Something to do with houses I think.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mueller Systems Human Resources in Boston, Massachusetts

21 months ago

All entry level production manufacturing positions are hired on a temporary or temp to hire basis through Aerotek located at 16810 Kenton Dr. Suite 180 in Huntersville, NC.

All professional, salary, sales and non-production hourly positions are posted on the Company's career portal which can be accessed through the company website. When you submit an application through the portal it goes directly to the manager that is hiring for the position and Human Resources at the same time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.