What's the company culture at Multicare Health System?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Multicare Health System?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Multicare Health System?

Reply - Report abuse

A Grateful Employee in Olympia, Washington

69 months ago

What you wear to work depends on the area of Multicare that you work in. Multicare consists of many different areas of care, offices, clinics etc.

For the most part, jeans on specific occasions are ok, but for the most part where I work, business casual is the preferred attire.

Multicare is like a family, and people try very hard to be respectful of each other, and deal with everyone honestly. We care about the patients we serve, and we have an employer who cares about us and our families.

The day I became employed by Multicare was a new day! Before Multicare, I was in the midst of a career change, and I thank God I was lucky enough to be selected by Multicare to embark upon my dream position.

My only regret is that I did not check out Multicare a very long time ago, and I am green with envy of those who have been there long before me. They have known the joy of working for an employer who believes in being supportive of their employees. An employer who listens to their employees, no matter what level they are on.

If I had a chance to do it all over again, I would chose Multicare time and time again hands down! Believe me, I could make a lot more money as a contractor, but I would be a total dummy if I did! The Word says, "What profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul"

At Multicare, I get to keep my soul!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.