How to get a job at Nabors Drilling.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Nabors Drilling? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

colton duncan in Keota, Oklahoma

27 months ago

was wanting to know if nabors is hiring and how would i get a job through them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (126) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

seng thai in Katy, Texas

21 months ago

obtain a position in the production phase of manufacturing that will utilize my effective communication and problem solving skills to foster an effective team environment which continually strives for safety, quality, organizational, productivity and improvements

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

george in Houston, Texas

20 months ago

hi am interested working with nabors drilling i use to work on the ATP TITANS 202 as a utility handler through a catering company sodexo remote sites and i work for a great drilling company ARNOLD TIZNO was the toll pusher very good man

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jason Bryan in Nashville, Tennessee

18 months ago

Was wondering if Nabors is hiring for any land based oilfield jobs? I've been working in the river industry for 5 years and have been really interested in the oil industry. Before that I was a 4th year apprentice in welding.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sportsfan70.bk@gmail.com in Rancho Cucamonga, California

16 months ago

I am currently working in North Dakota as an Operator in Coiled Tubing. I am trying to relocate to California. Where my wife and family reside. I have 19 months experience in the oil field. I have a valid CDL with Hazmat, Doubles & Triples, Tanker endorsements. I have a perfect driving record. would enjoy being a valuable asset to your team. Pls. e-mail me with details on how to apply. Thank You!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OilWork in Minot, North Dakota

15 months ago

If your looking for oil jobs in North Dakota you may be able to find a job at www.bakkenoilcareers.com

if your looking for oil work in the Texas area you may be able to find a job at www.texasoilcareers.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

OilWork in Minot, North Dakota

15 months ago

for any other location you might want to check out www.usaoilcareers.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.