National city

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

sue in Cleveland, Ohio

90 months ago

I worked for NCB as a contractor in Human Resources and if you are not a certain color. they will not hire you. I enjoyed working there, but I am white and did not get hire. I have applied several times and get no response. I have the experiences.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

E.M in Hayward, California

90 months ago

I havent worked for NationalCity but I had a phone interview and missed the call by couple of minutes. On the message, the guy asked to call him back to reschedule. I contacted him back on that same day and about 5mins from missed call and he stated that it was company's policy NOT to reschedule phone interviews. I found this to be very absurb and a waste of my time sending my resume and calling this people back. He could have stated that on the answering machine instead of having me call him back. What type of company will interview you over the phone? I would not recomend wasting your time with this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

E.M in Hayward, California

90 months ago

Not only that but the person was also rude and lacked professionalism over the phone. As soon as he said it was co's policy not to reschedule, he hang on me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jake in Elyria, Ohio

89 months ago

The NCB processing facility on W. 150th Street in Cleveland gave my relative a forced retirement. She was only 56.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Age in Atlanta, GA in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

sue in Cleveland, Ohio said: I worked for NCB as a contractor in Human Resources and if you are not a certain color. they will not hire you. I enjoyed working there, but I am white and did not get hire. I have applied several times and get no response. I have the experiences.

I can see by your post why you weren't hired. It may not have been a matter of your race, but your grammatical skills, or lack thereof. Being turned down for a job because of your race....welcome to a minority's world...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

vic in Uniontown, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

not a good bank to work for. pay is subpar. look elsewhere

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sid in Cleveland, Ohio

85 months ago

NCB is a bank where everyone hides behind telephone and voice mail.
In fact I called and left a message for a VP in their asset based lending department and the call was returned almost after 8 months. When I said - I called back in November of 2006, she said- I just received your phone message. How stupid those people are. On top that - she did not even have the educational background that the job demands. That makes you wonder is there anything going on that public should know about? <smile>.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.