NWYC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

lizp in Virginia

78 months ago

I have recently been contacted by NWYC for an outside sales position. My question/concern is am I 1 out of a million people contacted for this position? Do they buckshot out offers to just anybody or did they truly review my resume and contact me based on my qualifications? And if someone could tell me if there is a base salary? I have a so so job now in media sales that pays the bills but I would love to be a part of something I truly believe in. I just don't want to leave a stable position for a job that I was "sold on" by a recruiter. Any thoughts or comments from current employees would be much appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

libertyforall in Denton, Texas

75 months ago

This is a great job if you do not require a base income. You are an independent contractor and the pay is commission only. You have a protected territory with a lot of training and support. You must be a self starter and willing to give it your all or you will not be successful. They pay EXTREMELY well for those who do it right.

Reply - Report abuse

Jimbo in New Orleans, Louisiana

47 months ago

LibertyForAll in Denton, Texas said: This is a great job if you do not require a base income. You are an independent contractor and the pay is commission only. You have a protected territory with a lot of training and support. You must be a self starter and willing to give it your all or you will not be successful. They pay EXTREMELY well for those who do it right.

I have no problem for a little while at 100% commission but realistically if you hit it everyday, how many calls/day must you make to make....$60K-$80K? How long does it take realistically to get that first payday....two weeks, a month....several months.....that i cannot wait for at that point. I love the videos, I like and bellieve in the work i would be doing, i hate the territory restrictions and what they believe is the right contact call....if your selling and mixing it up with businesses, farmers, individuals etc...why does it matter in your territory who buys? they want buyers and you want them to buy to make commissions.....why the restrictions?

Thanks as I have an interview monday and would like to know what to expect and how to handle myself as well as questions to ask.

thanks LiberyForAll
JIm Gremillion

Reply - Report abuse

nathan.merrill29@*****.*** in Roy, Utah

40 months ago

It's a great company for commision only, but in the state of Utah people feel that their vote doesn't matter. I did everything asked of me and went 3 weeks without making 1 sale. The economy right now is not great for businesses and they dont' have the money to pay for this service that so many of them feel is not a MUST.
They tell you to memorize a script and as long as you do it you will get money and lots of it. It's not true. I memorized the script, had confidence, practiced every day, recorded myself and listened to it, went out with my trainer. I commited my life to this for 2 months.
My trainer was great and I have nothing against him or this company, but you won't make enough money to feed your family.
Don't work for this compnay!

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.