How to get a job at Native Nation Events.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Native Nation Events? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous 1276 in New York

5 months ago

I don't have advice but I have a question...why do u want to work there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chrisharmen in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

4 months ago

Such kind of events is generally arranged at large level. Professional gatherings and annual conferences are the main concern for these kinds of events.

--------------
www.mosaicdubai.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Worst place to work in Nanuet, New York

3 months ago

There are so many horrible things about this company, I don't even know where to begin! It is so poorly run, not by the manager, but specifically the boss. He is the worst person to EVER work for. He is the biggest martyr in the world. It is always a poor me story from him. He puts in about 3 hours of work but expects you to stay late everyday, when you are paid on a salary. Trust me, not a well paid salary where the extra hours put in are worth it. On days that you don't take a lunch and stay 30 minutes later than your supposed to, he will make you feel guilty for leaving and having a life. You will be promised a bonus, and more than likely not receive it. Either because he doesn't have the money to pay you, ( because he lives way beyond his means and he needs to keep up his " I live in Bergen county, I know I'm fat, but look I have a nice Audi" appearance) Or he will say your bonus is under management discretion. So that when you haven't received your bonus for over 4 weeks and he is wondering why you aren't putting any extra effort towards your job, he will say, I'm not paying your bonus! Plus, your bonus contract is written in a way that you are technically never entitled to your money that you worked hard for. Sad but couldn't be more true. On top of all of this, he will blame everyone, except his lazy self for how bad his company is doing. When he is looking at resumes, he will read a persons name and see where they live and if the person comes from a not-so-good area or the name sounds to ethnic, he will rip up the resume. He will not even glance at their job experience. It is absolutely horrible and I couldn't believe he had the audacity to do that!. Trust me, I was sitting next to him on a plane (I have proof of this incident) and I wanted to jump off the plane at that moment! He makes fun of all of his employees behind their backs. Saying that one has gone to jail, another would look good if she lost some weight, the list goes on. On a positive note, you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.