NCO Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at NCO?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Janice in Houston, Texas

98 months ago

What interview questions..........as long as you are breathing and can walk and have a 5th grade education then you are in ........the interview process is a joke.not to metion the back ground test.......There was a rapist that was just released working in that company.Hey lost his job because he violated his parole...NCO in humble texas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fay in Houston, Texas

97 months ago

What interview process........they give you a test which is realllllly stupid.and those that cant pass hr is there helping you pass .......i walked in and grabed my resume back and asked them not to call me back .......this place is a joke and this is the one on 1960 and aldine westfield

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

Never again in Houston, Texas

97 months ago

My last interview was with a supposedly manager by the name of[name removed].She asked personal questions that wasnt related to the job.
- where were you born?
- what religion do you practice?
- I see that we live in the same community. What church and Where do you go?
- Are you married?
- Do you hve any children?
etc etc etc...
I kept changing the questions to keep it sticking with the job.I finnally ask for my resume back and left .As a women ,i was very offended

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Houston, Texas

96 months ago

I was interviewd by th esame person.Shorth mexican women.Looks like she was 21.She introduce herself as the manager by the name of [name removed].........when i met her i left and didnt come back for the second interview because my impresssion was that they just hire kids with kids mentality

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

New Employee in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

I was interviewed recently and the questions that were asked were pertaining to the job. I was asked questions about my previous call center and customer service experience. I will agree the interviewers seem to be going through the motions as if my responses didn't matter but my resume speaks for itself. I don't know if the promises made in the interview are true but I will soon find out. I'll keep you guys posted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carla in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

I to went through that same process with teh interview questions and they were just going with the moition.Once I was hired everything i was promised turned out not to be true.The pay,flexibility,the professionalism.It was all a lie.I quit 2 days ago and went to a more professional call center

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jennifer in Houston, Texas

81 months ago

i went to the interview for NCO and was being interviewed by a femal manager who left Time warner because of her sexual relations with that company.How do i know this,because teh women was confronted by our managers wife in teh parking lot.When i saw she was in this company.I knew something was wrong.Because she never managed a floor befor.She was just a secretary.I left the interview and ask for my resume back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No Reply - Report abuse

SeanTesh in Herndon, Virginia

74 months ago

Hi All,
I have an Interview for Cell Tower NOC Operator position in Herndon, VA.

Any Interview Question/Tips that might become helpful? Thanks for Your Advice

Sean :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

kapusta in Tampa, Florida

63 months ago

Carla in Houston Texas:
"I quit 2 days ago and went to a more professional call center"
Which call center was that?

New Employee in Houston Texas:
How did things work out?

Anybody in Lakeland, Florida?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

faithlovehope_09 in Quezon, Philippines

42 months ago

i was interview to last month ago i really disappoint
they asking u not realated to the job..they ask me
- TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF
- WHAT YOUR RELIGION?
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH?
WHAT THE nice interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.