How to get a job at Nestle.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

Do you work at Nestle? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

ldw in El Segundo, California

89 months ago

I currently work at nestle through adecco as a part-time employee. I've been working at this status for 4 years as of June of this year. I would really like to join Nestle as a full time Nestle employee. I have applied on-line for several positions and have not received a response. Please, can someone discuss how to get an administrative position at Nestle?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Former Employee in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

Nestle is a horrible company to work at. They work you to death, 60+ hours a week, no quality of live, they tell you one thing at the interview and your actual job is totally different. When you work the normal business hours (8-5) they question why you aren't working more. The temps that are actually doing all the work they won't hire and the turn over rate at all the plants is between 38-42% and that's for Nestle employees. I got there through a head hunter and quit after just a few months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

sonle in Saint Louis, Missouri

88 months ago

I have sent my resume for many positions to the location in St. Louis. I know that I am qualified, or I wouldn't send a resume. I never hear back from them, not even a post card, email or letter that they received my resume. That is pretty unprofessional. That makes me forget about applying there and look at other employers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

t in O Fallon, Illinois

88 months ago

sonle in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I have sent my resume for many positions to the location in St. Louis. I know that I am qualified, or I wouldn't send a resume. I never hear back from them, not even a post card, email or letter that they received my resume. That is pretty unprofessional. That makes me forget about applying there and look at other employers.

they cannot even spell

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Anglsxn. in Los Angeles, California

88 months ago

ldw in El Segundo, California said: I currently work at nestle through adecco as a part-time employee. I've been working at this status for 4 years as of June of this year. I would really like to join Nestle as a full time Nestle employee. I have applied on-line for several positions and have not received a response. Please, can someone discuss how to get an administrative position at Nestle?

You may not be standing out of the crowd. Nestle nurtures a team environment and has people like you called “Resources” if indeed you are in operations as a “resource.” Management everywhere seeks and finds competent, qualified personnel that can be brought on board…why you have not been brought on board after 4 years? Only you have the answer!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Cookie in Texarkana, Texas

88 months ago

Anglsxn.
Do you work for Nestle or have you ever worked for Nestle?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Nestle Hourly Worker in mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Nestle? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I work for Nestle Purina in Mechanicsburg PA. It is the best job I ever had. I am treated very well and paid very well. I've worked many places and Nestle Purina is the best place I have ever worked. I can tell you to work here you must have a good work ethic, good attendance and be a decent person and you will have no problems. Nestle Purina works hard at getting a clean plant and treating everyone the same. You can talk to anyone in management including the plant manager.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

hg in Los Angeles, California

61 months ago

Does anyone know how much is the tution/ education reimbusement allowance for Nestle?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

chocchp2007 in Sacramento, California

19 months ago

does nestle waters hire felons and how far back do they go on your background check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.