Netflix Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Netflix?

What do you like best about working at Netflix? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Tom Hanks in Virginia

112 months ago

CSR agents make around $13 an hour. Tech Support Reps make more. Plus good benfits and the 8 out plan for free.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Tom Hanks in Virginia

112 months ago

Oh yea. No bonus program..

Reply - Report abuse

deegurl in Lincoln City, Oregon

76 months ago

CSR here in Oregon make 13.00 an hour and you can choose to either accrue vacation time weekly or you can add 1.00 to your wages (so no vacation time accruing ends up being 14.00/hr) You also get shift differential which can be anywhere from 50 cents to 1.50 an hour depending on what day/shift you work. Your shift will never change so if you're hired make sure you pick something you really like and something that will work for you. Benefits would be medical, dental, short/long term disability (something like aflac), and a free top tier Netflix subscription for your household because they want you to be able to use the netflix services to be able to help your customers better. In the Oregon call center they no longer have tech support or escalations and people are only allowed to talk to a supervisor on a very rare basis, they've made it so CSRs have complete ability to give credits, resend movie etc.

They are also VERY laid back, they will do 10 hour shfits 4 days a week and their dress code is jeans and flip flops basically. They want you to feel like you are in an environment at home watching movies because thats how they feel people do the best work.

Reply - Report abuse

Scooby in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

76 months ago

How long should one expect to wait to hear from the hiring manager after applying for a management position in the Oregeon location?

Reply - Report abuse

alexi8890 in Beaverton, Oregon

76 months ago

I applied Saturday (customer service rep) and I just got a call from a recruiter, I have a phone interview scheduled for tomorrow. It could differ for another position but with the amount of ads they have posted on CL I wouldn't think it takes long for them to get back to you.

Reply - Report abuse

vrcat50 in Beaverton, Oregon

70 months ago

What is the insurance like

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.