New Seasons Market Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at New Seasons Market?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Andrew Standley in Roseburg, Oregon

7 months ago

I personally was interviewed in the open in front of customers at a table in a dining area in the store, which didn't really bother me, but I thought it was inappropriate especially when you are talking about your personal history. So prepare for that, if you are not use to that sort of thing. I would also dress very casual, but still appear very clean and neat in appearance, the people that interviewed me and everyone in the store had this appearance.

When the question comes up about money, and how much is your desired wage, it seems to me that if you really want to give this company a try, you need to tell them you will take the minimum wage offered for that position.I gave my number, they asked me if I was willing to negotiate, so I said sure, and gave them another number, but they did not counter with an offer of their own, and they ended the interview, and told me that they would call back in like a week or so. I got a call about two weeks later from them to tell me they moved on with someone else. I have since applied at other stores in other locations and was not contacted again.

The interview went great until the money subject was brought up, I also asked them if there are raises, or a pay scale, which they did not really seem to have an answer for, they said something about there being an annual raise, and it depended on performance. They ask all of the same basic interview questions as any other company does.

Give an example of a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

Tell us about your work history.

Give an example of a time you dealt with an upset, or hostile customer, and how you resolved the issue.

What are your strengths, or what skills do you feel make you a good candidate for this postion.

etc..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.