The real bureau

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

jzsmith33 in New York, New York

46 months ago

These people at the bureau do not have a clue about running a company. It is just a coffee club where the elete stay and everyone else just does what they are ordered. They recently moved and spend way more than they should because they let the outside companies run the show. They do not know what they are doing. As a tax payer and someone who has insurance I would say that the Superintendent should do a complete outside audit of the place and see where the real waste is. If the executives know what fiduciary responsibility really is they would have done a much better job. More money is wasted on outside attorneys that the attorneys inside. But creating responsible employees are shunned and put down. For anyone considering a job there, I say "RUN FOR THE HILLS!" You are better off working for someone else who treats you respectable.

One more thing, there are a select few people there that know what they are doing. I cannot say who they are so that I do not get them in trouble. The hirer ups are vindictive that way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.