CULTure

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Kandi in Snow Camp, North Carolina

93 months ago

I worked as a marketing rep for them. The package is nice, but if you're not big on bragging, boasting, and competing with your own teammates, you better watch your back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

remains anonymous in Atlanta, Georgia

87 months ago

Oh my God I so agree. You are right on the money!!! I have been working there for 3.5 months and I have to say it's the worst job and environment I have EVER worked. Additionally our Catapult team (SAP implementation team) is getting in a ALOT of previous SAP guys. These F*ckers look down their nose at you, think they know it all, and are stupid GLORY HOUNDS. I hate that company and can't wait to get out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JB in Michigan

87 months ago

I put in over 20 years in a snakepit environment like you describe. My advice to young people: go into trades. I survived the office serpents, only to get hacked in a corp. downsizing. Life is too short to share breathing air with such people -get out, put on jeans, be a doer, not an punch-out poser !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nicole in Atlanta, Georgia

86 months ago

Kandi in Snow Camp, North Carolina said: I worked as a marketing rep for them. The package is nice, but if you're not big on bragging, boasting, and competing with your own teammates, you better watch your back.

Your right on the money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous-WellWisher in Fremont, California

75 months ago

Hello Anonymous....why do you want to get out of a SAP project, sticking to that project always pays you.

Correct me if I am wrong..as SAP is hot in market also I believe, Newell Rubbermaid is good company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.