The Final Interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

PA in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

I have had two phone interviews and a final interview in Atlanta, GA. My final interview was about a week ago and I have not yet heard back. I have done a follow up but still no response. Has anyone else been in this situation with Rubbermaid?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Pamela5446 in California

70 months ago

Hi,

I was just wondering if you got the job at Rubbermaid & if so how do you like working there? Also did they pay to have you go down to Atlanta for your interview or cover any of your relocation expenses?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MsDove in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

I too have had a similar experience. I submitted my resume about 6 months ago and finally received a call from HR in Atlanta. Somehow my resume got "lost" because one of my responses on their on-line system did not match their criteria. I had great phone interviews with both HR and the hiring manager. They told me they're willing to pay my relocation and the bonus from my old employer. They want to fly me to Atlanta for the interview. I s/b excited because it would a promotion, but I'm a little hesitant. I'm concerned that this position has been open for so long in a city like Atlanta. Does anyone know about Newell's relocation package and bonus structure?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.