Newell Rubbermaid's website and etc.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Fred in Herndon, Virginia

103 months ago

N/R prefers that you apply through their website, but the page seems to have perpetually broken features which, to date, have not been addressed. Resulting in failed applications.

Also, like most jobs/job boards out there, the same N/R opportunities have been around for quite some time. This leads a person to wonder whether the jobs have been filled and the listings simply forgotten. Hard to believe they have not actually been filled after such a lengthy amount of time.

Anyway, Good luck to all that apply to N/R.

FYI

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Concerned marketer in Indianapolis, Indiana

103 months ago

The last comment was correct, website is broke half the time and they never respond to qualified candidates-per several folks I know that have repeatedly applied. These issues make me wonder what kind of company they would be to work for and why their jobs hang out on the internet for so long... Are they REALLY hiring? Are they REALLY screening for quality talent?

Does anyone know that answer?

Lori in Maryville, Tennessee

103 months ago

I am very interested in applying with N/R, but as stated above the web site is not friendly. It seems to not work. Is there something someone can suggest? You can be missing out on some good quality people to come work for your company because of this. Thanks!

Emma in Stamford, Connecticut

103 months ago

Here's the number I was given for website support with Newell Rubermaid: 815-235-4171

Maybe try giving them a call and explain the problems you're having. good luck!

jake the snake in Charlotte, North Carolina

103 months ago

They have never responded to any of my applications (even to confirm receipt) and they advertise for a "Product Engineer" about once a month. Also other positions are posted over and over.

Either they are not genuine or turnover there is horrendous!

jake the snake in Charlotte, North Carolina

103 months ago

jake the snake said: They have never responded to any of my applications (even to confirm receipt) and they advertise for a "Product Engineer" about once a month. Also other positions are posted over and over.
Either they are not genuine or turnover there is horrendous!

(Correction: make that "Supplier Quality Engineer", not "Product Engineer".)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.